A Day You’ll Never Forget
My number one objective is to help you really make your wedding ceremony your own.
I’ve been officiating wedding ceremonies since 1986 and during that time, I’ve never seen two weddings that were alike. Each wedding should reflect the personalities of the bride and groom. The ceremony is the centerpiece of your entire wedding day and it’s important that in the midst of all of your planning that you don’t skip this most important detail. Take time to check out the information on this site and don’t hesitate to write me if you have questions. I’ll do my very best to help.
Your Pastor for your Special Day,
- Ordained minister with 20 years pastoral church ministry
- Graduate of Lincoln Christian College and Seminary, Lincoln, Illinois
- Licensed to perform weddings in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Popular motivational speaker and author of the book: 101 Creative Marriage Proposals
- An artist at heart. Believes every ceremony is more than mere words, but rather a representation of the heart and soul of the couple.
Happiness in Marriage is not something that just happens. A great marriage develops through each challenge that you face together. - The Art of Marriage